Let's talk about that AMAZING business of yours!
I'm Allison Hardy and I'm OBSESSED with helping mompreneurs raise their businesses while they raise their families. I help #MomBosses step into their role as a CEO of their own business and make the life of their dreams, a reality. Through authentic social media, automating HUGE chunks of their business, and implementing simple, yet effective marketing strategies, my clients become leading experts in their industries and become magnetic.
The Ultimate Facebook Live Checklist
Over the past year I've been able to scale and grow my business strategically through Facebook Live. I've tested and tried out new formats, I've pitched and I haven't pitched, and I've leveraged Facebook's algorithm to really get the most out of a single Facebook Live broadcast. Over the last month I've been able to enroll over 250 new women into my Facebook group and make $1,000 in 4 hours through a single Facebook Live broadcast. Want in on my secrets? Click the button the right and snag The Ultimate Facebook Live Checklist! This is a checklist of the items you should be doing before, during, and after a Facebook Live broadcast to create an engagement firestorm that result in sales.
As moms, we are unique individuals. We are everything to everyone. We are chefs, chauffeurs, therapists, nurses, late-night study buddies, role models, CEOs, and teachers. And let's be honest, the list could go on and on! Being everything to everyone can be draining. In fact, I used to feel this way, constantly. I had an "A-HA" moment one day when my husband actually TOLD ME how miserable I was. I didn't realize that my anxiety and stress that my business was creating was having such a profound effect on my personal and professional life. In that moment I realized why everything I touched seem to turn to mud.
I wasn't building a business on my own terms. And that's a BIG problem.
This moment forced me to re-think how I was running my business and how incredibly stressed I was. My business was having a negative effect on my family life. I was caught in a vicious cycle. i forced myself to get crystal clear on my daily tasks and what was really worth my time. I simplified, refined, and streamlined systems. And then the clients came, along with the income I desired.
Now I help women to create businesses of their dreams.
And I'm guessing that's why you're here. You want more from your business, but you aren't exactly sure how to get there.
- Maybe you're tired of chasing clients and discounting your programs to show them the INSANE value of your amazing program and want to work with go-getters, just like yourself.
- Or maybe you just want to make the same amount of money but cut your hours in half so that you can take your threenager out of that miserable daycare he is in.
- Or maybe you want to create a hearty stream of passive income so that when your little one is born next month you are actually able to take a full 3 months off and focus on your family.
- Or maybe you just want the simple life. You want to pay off your debt, buy a cute little cape cod in the country with a white picket fence, and work on your terms with clients who truly light you up.
- Or maybe you just want to give your husband the option of leaving his 9-5 so that he can pursue his passion project.
You're in the right place, Mama. I've got you covered!
The most powerful takeaway that came from working with Allison is the CONFIDENCE I have in my role in our business. I was able to take ownership for what I am great at in ways I never could have done without the encouragement (and kick in the butt!) I got from Allison.
During our time together I mustered up the confidence to do my very first Facebook Live broadcast and have been getting increased traffic to my site and more leads into my email list because of those live broadcasts. I also have began to understand the power of my journaling and have turned them into a funnel that books sales calls on a regular basis. And lastly, I now realize the power of strategy and how to help my clients get attainable results.