Do you need daily accountability?
How would your business change if daily you had someone, who has been in the same exact place as you, to bounce ideas off of? How would daily check-ins with a business strategist change the face of your business? What if you could pick the brain of someone who has grown their business from applying-for-food-stamps-status to consistent 5-figure-months-status in one year? How would that type of direct access change the face of your business?
- On a Monday your gosh darn Facebook Ads keep getting denied! Frustrated, you reach out and get immediate tweaks and they get approved.
- Or you just had an INSANELY juicy idea for a new program on a Tuesday afternoon and need to run it by someone, you reach out and an immediate plan for it's launch.
- Or maybe on a Thursday morning you had the 10th potential client in a row no-show and you just need to vent to someone, you reach out and you get a pep talk and action-items moving forward make your mindset rock solid.
- Or on a Friday afternoon you're planning the next week's goals and you need a strategic focus to help you meet your goals, you reach out and you an entire reverse engineered response on goal-setting.
One of the short-comings in the coaching industry is timely feedback.
And it's what held me back for so many years in my business. I had no idea how to actually commit to a coaching program because I was all over the place and needed daily, real-time feedback. I needed someone in my business day in and day out.
"I enjoyed my Voxer Coaching with Allison! This was my first experience with 1:1 coaching like this and I loved it! I was able to go back and re-listen to messages she left me. This helped me to stay on task and not forget what was said. It was also nice because I had accountability! There were no excuses for procrastination! I wasn't in my business alone and I felt that I had a partner that cared about the work I did and my success. I can't wait to work with Allison again!"
I want to introduce you to a brand new program, Voxer Coaching.
This is a one-of-a-kind program that is designed to give you intense support in your business, daily. We will communicate through an app called Voxer, which basically turns your phone into a walkie talkie. You will get real-time feedback on your ideas, questions, concerns, and victories. Daily, you and I will be talking through this app to hold you accountable, help you walk through sticking points, and give you the support you and your business need and deserve.
"I absolutely loved working with Allison. Voxer was an extremely convenient method for me to move things forward in my business since I am still working a day job. It's really hard for me to make time for coaching and the back and forth in little spurts of time that I have was super convenient and just right for me with Voxer.
Working with Allison specifically, I was in a place where I had lots of ideas and I didn't have a very clear idea of what I was supposed to be working on next but in working with Allison she was able to tell me basically exactly what it was that I needed to do in regards to what strategies would work best for me. So I got a ton of clarity and have a very clear action-plan to what the next phase of my business I'm to be working on.
Allison a great person and I very much enjoyed working with her!"
"I received one week of Voxer Coaching with Allison and it was fantastic! Allison was great to work with and helped me in several areas.
First of all, she caught (and called me out on) my negative self talk in my very first message with her. That was the beginning of a mindset change for me.
Next, she encouraged me to change some of my offers to reflect my true value rather than selling myself short. These may sound like simple changes that may or may not have a huge impact, but I can tell you it DID make a huge impact.
In just a few conversations over the course of the week, these two areas of guidance Allison provided, quite possibly, changed the trajectory of my business. As I am just starting out, this is HUGE. She quite likely saved me months or years of negative self-talk, ineffective goal setting, and offering undervalued services to my clients.
I can't think Allison enough for the advice and clarity she provided."
What exactly does this program entail?
- Unlimited "check-ins" daily.
- Direct access to me (no VAs) Monday - Friday
- Feedback, encouragement, and business strategy tips customized to you and your business.
- 30 days of accountability to make sure that you stay on track to hit your monthly goals.