It's time to end the cycle of "stuck"...
...so that you can build a business that produces consistent $5k months, and allows you to devote more of your time and energy to the little people in your life.
- You want to be a highly sought after expert who has no trouble finding clients.
- You want consistency in your business, and to have a sense that you know exactly what it takes to make the money you need, month after month.
- And most of all you want a LEGITIMATE business....you know one that actually makes you money, rather than just draining your bank account.
I’ve helped hundreds of mompreneurs to raise their businesses while raising their babies, by using authentic social media strategy, automating huge parts of their business, and creating hearty, scalable systems.
So I totally understand where you are coming from, Mama!
Right now you are...
- Dedicated, working hard on your business, and doing everything you're "supposed" to do but still not seeing money come in from all your efforts.
- Feeling confused and frustrated as you see others' successes, and wondering what you're doing wrong.
- Realizing that you need support to figure out the missing pieces in your business, but can't justify the hefty price tag of a $5,000+ high-level coach.
- Thinking there has to be a better way, and know that you need to build systems within your business but don't know where to begin.
- Desperate to make this work because you want so badly to have more flexibility and time with your little family.
Am I right? I told you I know your story! Keep reading, you’ve come to the right place.
As entrepreneurs we all go through this phase, it’s almost a rite of passage. I can tell you I spent much more time than I would have liked in that exact place.
You've been all over social media, you're sharing your value, and offering free calls. You're charging no-brainer prices. And now you're at a place where you feel undervalued and like you don't have much more to give.
Being a mom, I’m sure you’ve read The Giving Tree one too many times. And although it’s a heartwarming story, let me tell you that’s not the way in which you run a business. You have to be well compensated for the work you are doing, or you will have nothing left to give...and no one wants to end up as an old stump.
Because when you do, your business will never have a chance to bear the juicy fruits of your labor, and by fruits I mean consistent cash flow!
I’m Allison Hardy and I work with mompreneurs like you, who want to create consistent $5k-$10k+ months, provide the best life for their families, and live a life by design.
The truth of the matter is that you can't go on like this in your business for much longer, something's gotta give, and be the catalyst to move you forward.
I know you've probably been trying to piece together freebies, and maybe even bought courses to figure out your biz, but despite it all you stay put in the exact same place and you have no clue why.
I know why - I can tell you with just about 99.9% certainty that you are missing:
Legit strategy and systems…
That allow you to run your business according to your own rules, be there for your family, and show up and enjoy the other areas of your life.
How would it feel to:
- Show up on social media confidently, knowing that you'll get the results you are looking for.
- Look into your bank account and realize you hit your first $5K month.
- Have a weekly schedule that included doing only the pieces of your business that you love, and spending lots of QT with your kiddos.
- See high-quality leads who are super excited about your content, flooding into your list, effortlessly.
- Having calls scheduled regularly, from people who are genuinely interested in your services, instead of simply looking for free information.
- Treating yourself at the spa because you CAN.
- Planning family vacations, with your newfound time and money.
But you only get these kinds of results when you learn how to create systems that actually works and get serious results, from experts that know their stuff.
A self-study business strategy course for mompreneurs ready for consistent $5k+ months.
During this 8 module course you will learn how to set up systems and automation that take the guessing game out of your business.
I'll teach you how to create sustainable and consistent success in your business, while being able to have flexibility in your schedule, and without having to work crazy hours.
And you'll have the ability to ask any questions that come up in our private Facebook Community
Here's what's included in Propel:
Module #1: self-care and productivity
- Learning how to take care of your businesses' greatest asset - you!
- Create a self-care routine unique to you and your needs, so you can show up as the best version of yourself each day in your life and business.
- My very best productivity hacks that will allow you to efficiently get to business, so that you still have plenty of time!
Module #2: mindset
- Learn how to uncover any limiting beliefs/blocks you have around achieving financial success in your business, so that they no longer hold you back from making your goals a reality.
- Mindset exercises you can do regularly to stay clear, focused, and confident.
- How to properly set goals so that your success is inevitable.
module #3: business audit
- Evaluate your business; what's going right and what needs to shift.
- I'll walk you through how to identify what strategies are working best for you, and I'll introduce you to new strategies you may have never considered.
- Create a game plan for the goals you have for this course, and what action steps will be needed in order to achieve them.
Module #4: program development
- How to choose a topic for your program that is exactly what your ideal client has been waiting for.
- How to create your program in a way that allows for maximum transformation for your clients.
module #5: delegation and automation
- Identify what areas of your business would allow you more time in your zone of genius if they were delegated.
- How to hire team members who will be able to achieve better and faster results for your business in various areas.
- How to set-up automation in your business to make your life a whole lot easier, and allow you to step away from your business when needed, because as a mom -- it will happen.
module #6: email list building
- Create your own custom funnel that takes your prospects from subscriber to a sale!
- Learn how to nurture your list in a way that won't have you glued to your computer screen.
- I'll teach you how to set up Facebook Ads to send your funnel into action!
module #7: authentic social media
- How to turn your Facebook Live viewers into paying customers.
- My exact process for showing up powerfully in my Facebook group and creating raving fans.
- Further exploration into Facebook Ads.
module #8: diving deep into automation
- Setting up the necessary systems to have your business running mostly on auto-pilot, so that you have more time to spend with those you love.
- Highly suggested business tools to use in order to create more automation in your business, and how to get them up and running.
- Advanced automation strategies, that will turn you from a confused wanna-preneur to an automation ninja!
Private Facebook Community so that you can get all of your questions answered and mastermind with fellow mompreneurs who are building their businesses right alongside you.
Workbooks for each module, these will keep you organized and actionable throughout the entire course.
Video trainings which will walk you through the topics in depth, making it easy to follow along and plan your next action steps!
Plus 8 guest expert trainings!
“When + how to outsource in your biz” by Carrie Flynn
Carrie is the owner of Virtual Simplicity, where she offers virtual business management support. She is passionate about helping female entrepreneurs and business owners simplify their businesses and their lives! She specializes in online tech systems, graphics creation, and Pinterest management. She is married to Dan and has two daughters, Eden (8) and Phoebe (1). She enjoys football, going on adventures with her family, and drinking coffee in the mornings.
"7 pillars of a highly profitable business" by stacy tuschl
Stacy is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, philanthropist, and the creator of She's Building Her Empire where she helps women entrepreneurs and business owners unapologetically be themselves and create a legacy they can be proud of.
Through her modern end-to-end process, she helps purpose-driven women entrepreneurs break through their challenges, operate at their highest potential, and create self-sustaining business -- without sacrificing their family. Because starting, launching, and scaling your business doesn't have to be stress-inducing or so difficult that you end up hating the process.
"iphone photography for entrepreneurs" by lindsey murray
Lindsey is a photographer, brand strategist, and mom of two boys. Lindsey specializes in helping entrepreneurs develop their brands through their online presence and digital products. She has an eye for brand design and will help you create a brand that helps you build a relationship with your followers and clients.
"The exact script for high converting sales calls" by nadia khalil
Nadia is an online business coach, multi-biz owner, and mom of two. She works with multi-passionate entrepreneurs in the startup stage of their business. She teaches her clients digital marketing strategies that get them seen, paid, and heard.
“Mompreneur Mindset Makeover: detox your old beliefs and create new habits so you can start living your dream Mompreneur life TODAY” by Carly Cloer
Carly helps women get clear with their past, discover their true gifts, and energetically up-level in life. She provides the coaching and space so you can 10x your level of vibration. Are you ready to be, do, and have anything you want in your life?
“How to Create a Pinterest Account that is in Alignment with Your Brand and Drives Traffic to Your Site” by Jena Proctor
Jena, a former educator turned Pinterest Strategist, helps female entrepreneurs gain confidence in using Pinterest to increase their visibility and drive traffic to their website. She and her husband raise their daughters on the beach and riverbanks of Georgia and love to travel.
“Building Your Brand: A Beginners Guide to Branding” by Amanda Parker
Amanda is a graphic designer and owner of Marathon Designs, a boutique online graphic design company that takes the time consuming - and sometimes stressful - task of designing graphic off your to-do list, allowing you the opportunity to focus your energy where you really shine in your business. Her 10 years of experience paired with her caring and compassionate personality makes her a go-to resource for online female entrepreneurs who are ready to elevate their graphic so they match the value of the content that they are providing.
"Taxes & Legal / How to Set Up Your Business" by jenna carelli
Jenna is a Business and Digital Marketing Consultant serving your digital marketing needs from idea through implementation. Her team offers done for you business development and automation packages so you can earn more, yet work less.
Sign up now!
One payment of $800
Four monthly payments of $250
simple, easy monthly payments
I'm Allison Hardy, creator of Propel.
I created Propel for mompreneurs with huge hearts that are ready to finally break through in their business and make consistent money, on their own terms.
I help women raise their businesses and babies, so that they can design a life that they love. I've successfully raised three online businesses in ten years and I'm obsessed with helping women do the same.
I'm a Huffington Post contributor and have been featured in YFS Magazine, was named one of Washington, DC's most influential professionals under 40 by Washington Life Magazine, creator of the Life by Design Podcast, and am wife to Teer, mom to four year old Camden, with a baby girl on the way!
As a mompreneur myself I saw what it actually took to run my business and family at the same time, and as successfully as possible. Because, of course, there is no such thing as perfection, especially when kids come into the mix!
I knew that I needed to delegate and set up systems to make my business easy to manage, profitable, and allow me to able to stay home with my son.
My main inspiration in my business is to empower women to be able to consistently meet their income goals, while still being able to live their lives to the fullest, and be able to be there for their children in the moments that matter most.
I remember the night I took a long hard look at my business, after months and months of not being able to make ends meet, and racking up credit card debt. It was the same day that I had applied for food stamps (something I promised myself I would never do!), and has to ask for an extension to pay for my son's preschool, which happened to be at the church my husband worked at as a Pastor. #rockbottommoment
I knew I needed to make a change. If something didn't change now, the future of my business, my finances, my family, and my self-worth wasn't going to be so bright. My present was scary, but my future was even scarier.
The same day I applied for food stamps, I took a leap, and invested in a high-end business coach. It made zero sense at all, but I knew I needed to do it. I found a no-interest for 6-months credit card and charged the entire coaching fee on it. I faced my fears, cried a massive amount of tears, asked for help, and had faith that that is was going work for me.
I know you may feel discouraged right now, like you've tried it all. Put those feelings aside for a moment, and let me tell you that the decision I made to take the next big leap (even though the timing made no sense at all), is the reason why I have a wildly successful business today.
You have to be willing to be knocked down nine times, and still get up again on the tenth time. That is the key to success; resilience and faith.
Your business doesn't have to be hard- I promise.
Yes, it will take work.
Yes, it will take consistency.
But no, you don’t have to keep running on the hamster wheel, getting nowhere.
This program is made by a mompreneur, for mompreneurs. Meaning that I know you don't have all the time in the world, and that you don't want that to affect your profits. All the training will be fluff-free and full of income-generating action steps.
Propel is different from a lot of the self-study programs out there because it is designed specifically for you, the busy mompreneur, who needs quick results and no fluff training.
You won't waste time spending hours learning, just to end up unsure of what actions you actually need to take. Each module will be packed with very clear, actionable steps!
By the time you finish the course, you'll have created simple, lucrative systems that allow you to run your business with ease.
I've designed this course so that you get all the strategy, actionable items, training, and ability to get feedback you need without having to make a huge investment.
With all the amazing trainings from myself and TONS of super successful guests, you won't need to buy another course.
And you won't waste time trying to implement strategies that don't work for you or your lifestyle, Mama!
One payment of $800
Four monthly payments of $250
simple, easy monthly payments
Meet some of my AMAZING clients!
"My biggest takeaway after working with Allison is confidence. I was at a point in my business where I was stuck with a vision, but couldn't seem to take the leap to really go after my dream. By working with Allison she taught me to jump without any worries.
I was able to sit down and lay out my business plan more effectively. I was stuck with simple tasks in my business and researching them and finding myself overwhelmed most of the time. I wrote out a specific plan and began implementing it immediately. I even hired a web designer while working with Allison to relaunch my website and to take my basic blog to a full-service site. I also created several service packages that I will use to serve my clients in a bigger capacity."
"Before working with Allison I was at a place in my business where I felt like I needed to get focus and direct feedback on some pain points I was experiencing. I have connected with Allison previously and knew that I could learn from her, so I decided to invest in a coaching program with her.
During my time working with Allison I realized that I can and need to d owhat excites me in my business. When faced with a decision and asking for advice Allison turned it around to ask me what excites me and gets me fired up. It gave me permission to really honor what I have a passion for.
While working with Allison I explored many new ideas and embraced the things I really love to do. I made a decision to develop and implement a free Facebook community, got crystal clear on who I serve and how to make sure my messaging speaks directly to her, and I put together a new opt-in and got some really helpful feedback along the way."
"The most powerful takeaway that came from working with Allison is the CONFIDENCE I have in my role in our business. I was able to take ownership for what I am great at in ways I never could have done without the encouragement (and kick in the butt!) I got from Allison.
During our time together I mustered up the confidence to do my very first Facebook Live broadcast and have been getting increased traffic to my site and more leads into my email list because of those live broadcasts. I also have began to understand the power of my journaling and have turned my entries into an email funnel that books sales calls on a regular basis. And lastly, I now realize the power of strategy and how that helps my clients get attainable results."
What to expect next:
After you sign up for Propel, you will immediately be sent an email with everything you need to log-in and get started on Module #1 right away. You will have instant access, and will be given the remaining modules week by week. PLUS, you'll be granted access to the Propel sisterhood where you can meet your biz besties, get weekly support from me, and find a community of mompreneurs who "get it".
Propel is perfect for you if you:
- Are not about to settle for "good enough"
- Want to step into the role of a CEO in your business
- Put your family first but also LOVE your business
- Want to impact other women significantly and help them to change their lives, as much as you've changed your own
Propel is probably not for you if you:
- Aren't ready to step outside of your comfort zone
- Know you aren't prepared to put in the necessary work
- Aren't willing to change your mindset around your business
AM I GUARANTEED TO MAKE MONEY?
The answer is, no. Nothing in life is guaranteed. But if you join the course with an open mind and a willingness to learn, things will change in your business. Many of my clients have had phenomenal results, and the same is possible for you
HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD I SET ASIDE EACH WEEK FOR THE MATERIAL COVERED?
The time varies on the individual and their needs, unfortunately a set number of hours can't be guaranteed.
IF I HAVE A PRODUCT-BASED BUSINESS WILL THIS PROGRAM STILL BE A GOOD FIT FOR ME?
This program will be perfect for you if you are a part of a network marketing company! If you strictly make handmade goods, it might not be a good fit for you.
WHAT STAGE OF BUSINESS IS THIS COURSE INTENDED FOR?
This course is intended for mompreneurs who are in the early stages of their business. The goal is to help you reach consistent $5K months and beyond.
I THINK I NEED TO SHIFT MY BUSINESS, WILL THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Of course! I was in your shoes about a year and a half ago. My business transition opened my eyes to a new way of doing business and it was only through business coaching that I am at the point where I am today. This program will 100% help you with transitioning your business.
I'M PARTNERED WITH A DIRECT SALES, NETWORK MARKETING, AND/OR MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING COMPANY, WILL THIS PROGRAM BENEFIT ME?
I truly believe in these partnerships. I actually got my start in network marketing and then branched out from there. I think that these types of partnerships can be done really, really well, but in certain non-spammy ways. I will offer new ways of looking at your partnership, your marketing, and how you get in front of potential clients.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HIT A ROADBLOCK WHILE WORKING THROUGH THE COURSE?
This is why I've created the Propel sisterhood, a private Facebook Community, available to you immediately when you enroll in the program, so that you can get any questions you have answered, as they come up.
I'M REALLY SCARED TO INVEST IN MY BUSINESS THIS WAY, WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS PROGRAM?
At the least, empowerment. You will gain clarity into the direction of your business, actionable to-do items to move you and your business forward, marketing techniques, social media trainings, and ways to automate your business every single day. You are 100% capable of brining your business to the next level, you just need the support and techniques to do so. Many of my clients see the return on investment fairly quickly, you just have to take the leap of faith and build your net on the way down.
I know this is a huge decision for you, and that you may be at a difficult place in your business right now. I just want to remind you that you can do this. I know with absolute certainty if I can do it, you can too.
Change and reaching higher is always going to come with some level of discomfort and a good dose of fear. But the good thing about these feelings of fear and discomfort is they show we are growing! It comes with the territory of creating a life and business you love.
Stay strong and know that I am always, always rooting for you!