Hey Mama! I'm Allison Hardy.
And I'm a business strategist for mompreneurs. I help women raise their business, while they raise their families, so that they can live life by design. I've successfully raised three online businesses in ten years and I'm passionate about helping women do the same. I'm a Huffington Post contributor and have been featured in YFS Magazine, was named one of Washington, DC's most influential professionals under 40 by Washington Life Magazine, creator of the Life by Design podcast, and am wife to Teer and mom to four year old Camden and three month old Nora.
I help women scale and grow their businesses through genuine and authentic social media with Facebook Live, become email marketing ninjas, and introduce a hearty dose of automation into their businesses so that they can make sales in their business while wrangling their littles.
Imagine how you would feel if you...
- Were completely, 100% obsessed with your business
- Felt a sense of freedom every single day in your business
- Were unapologetic about your mission and your desires
- Kept your needs and purpose at the forefront of everything you did
- Felt confident every single day in your abilities as a business owner
- Made significant income on our own terms
- Designed a life and a business that you love
- Knew you were making a difference in someone's life
- Had a plan for what you need to do everyday in order to move you, and your business, forward
As a result of Allison's coaching I feel like I'm connecting with a lot more people. My Facebook group grew quite a bit over our time together and I get on the phone with a lot more people now. Even if it's only for a coffee chat I'm networking and building relationships so much more now than I ever had in the past. And the visibility that I'm experiencing has been ten-fold. I also launched a podcast, it's something I'v wanted to do for a couple of years! Allison gave the support I needed to launch my podcast and now I have a two month waitlist for guests! People are just coming out of the woodwork, I'm meeting people all the time now!
Before I started working with Allison I was boot strapping and self-teaching. I was pulling information from all differnet places and I couldn't find direction and a clear path for my business, I was all over the place! That was the key to enrolling and working with Allison. The step-by-step directions she delivered gave me a place to start and gave me understanding of where I'm going and how I'm getting there.
Allison helped me to get clarity surrounding what does my business needed, what my clients needed, and how I become successful with what I want to share and how I share it. And that was the biggest thing that I got from our time together.
I stalked Allison for a year and she was really patient with me and my needs and that's been such a relief! In my point of view, it's not about whether or not you're going to spend money on your business, it's a matter of how and who you're going to invest in. Allison was really open, available to listen, and was very available. I was really surprised at how often I was able to ask questions and get answers quickly and directly from Allison.
I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about Allison's coaching. I've been in my business for about 8 years. I've never been in a progrm aht gave me practical step by step do this then do this then do this and this will happen. So I know htat when i signed up with Allison I needed to know what hte step by step actions were to put me into action and to propel me fowrad. And in this time that we worekd together i grew a Facebook community, the interaction is picking up, and it's now up to 500 people. I have other health coaches, welless oachs, eo people from other cmpanies, following me, and watching me. And my business Page has grown by at least 1,000 followers and I'm getting ready to do more with that.
One of the biggest takeaways from working with Allison was her help with Facebook Ads. Going through her program and implementing Facebook Ads that actually converted made my life so much easier! Prior to working with Allison I spent a TON of money on Facebook Ads and never really saw a return on my investment. I was able to get the information I needed to run Ads with the support of Allison. Allison's coaching was helpful in that she was available when I needed her, helping me to make decisions to take my business to the next level and getting that support and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
Also, I just landed a referral partnership with a doctor that I've wanted to work with for forever! Working with Allison really helped me to not only uplevel my business, but also create the confidence that I needed to have in order to grow my business.
I work with mompreneurs who want to "have it all".
I work with women who's dreams are bigger than themselves and quite honestly, their dreams scare the pants off of them. I work with badass mompreneurs who will stop at nothing to live a life on her own terms. I work with driven mompreneurs who want to provide for their families significantly and give to the causes they care about in big, crazy ways. I work with mompreneurs who are generous, heart-centered, but also are unapologetic about what they do and who they serve.
I work with mompreneurs who are just like me.
Three years ago I decided to go "all in" on my business. And I have a feeling that's where you are. I was tired of making just enough income every month to cover our bills. And if I'm being completely honest, sometimes I wasn't able to cover our bills. But I had a bandwidth problem. I physically could not work more hours. I didn't want to work more hours because that meant time would be taken away from the things and people that I love. And maybe that's where you are now too. You want more, but aren't exactly sure HOW to achieve more. Sound familiar?
My signature 4-month business strategy coaching program includes:
- 60-minute kick off call where we set goals for your and your business during our time together
- twelve 45-minute coaching calls to be done via Zoom or phone
- unlimited and direct email access for days when you need a little more help
- unlimited and direct Voxer access (walkie-talkie app) so I can support you real-time
- membership into Allison Hardy's Tribe, my Facebook community for current and alumni clients
- BONUS: access to the Facebook Live Intensive self-study course ($297 value)
- BONUS: lifetime access to the Naptime Hustlers Incubator membership community ($97/month value)
- BONUS: access to the RISE self-study course ($3,500 value)
What we'll cover in our time together:
- Creating an opt-in that is absolutely irresistible to your ideal client through market research.
- Enrolling your high-end programs every single month with a hearty email funnel on automate.
- Leveraging the power of Facebook Ads to completely automate a passive stream of income. #easymoney
- Implementing strategies to convert loyal fans into raving clients and create a tribe and followers that find every single thing you pitch to be magnetic.
- Writing email campaigns that speak directly to your ideal client and get them to take immediate action.
- Sell without actually selling through telling your story and leveraging the power that it has, and developing a sales process that feels heart-centered and authentic.
- Building a team and how to outsource in order to scale.
- Clarity and confidence in yourself as the CEO of your business.
- Stepping into the role of the business owner you want to be.
- Creating a success mindset.
"Allison has a genuine heart for serving others. She truly cares about her clients, and always gives 100%. She is such a hard worker and pours her heart and soul into everything she does. After working with her you will feel energized, uplifted, and motivated."
"In just one chat with Allison, I was able to confirm some major aspects of the direction of my business. Her perspective, familiarity with the wellness field, and gentle guidance reinforced the goals I had when I started my coaching career and helped me propel future endeavors forward. The invaluable clarity, confirmation, and practical advice is something I never would have received on my own."
"I was literally at the beginning stages of my business and was feeling lost. I had the product but had no idea how to get it out into the world effectively. I knew I needed someone to walk alongside of me to grow my business. I chose Allison because she is one of the most positive and giving people I know. Her straightforward approach, advice, and wonderful workbooks really got me on the right track. She also really helped me to believe in myself. I now know that I can do this!"
"I've considered myself a health coach for 3 years but struggled to find clients. I felt like I was always teaching to crickets. Allison helped me get super clear on my ideal client, how to best market to her, and develop a marketing strategy that was based around my businesses' needs. She guided in my a variety of topics and let me choose what fit my personality, passions, and interests the most. With the tools she gave me, I'm confident that I can run a business successfully even after our time together."
"The most powerful takeaway that came from working with Allison is the CONFIDENCE I have in my role in our business. I was able to take ownership for what I am great at in ways I never could have done without the encouragement (and kick in the butt!) I got from Allison.
During our time together I mustered up the confidence to do my very first Facebook Live and have been getting increased traffic to my site and more leads into my email list because of those live broadcasts. I also have began to understand the power of my journaling and have turned them into a funnel that books sales calls on a regular basis. And lastly, I now realize the power of strategy and how to help my clients get attainable results."
You and I, we can move mountains together.
My clients get results. And the reason why they get results is because I approach coaching from a very collaborative experience. Cookie cutter marketing strategies don't work. During our 4 months together, we walk side by side in your business. I'm in your business as much as you'll allow me. And its through daily accountability, innovating marketing, and a serious dose of focus and clarity that we will move your business forward. Momentum is a wonderful thing Mama. And I know we can get some for your business.
My clients have made their dreams a reality.
- Gemma left her soul-sucking law job and had her first 3K month within 10 days of working together.
- Leila got her first client in the first month of working together and created a Facebook Ad that started converting at under $2.50 a lead.
- Christian booked her personal training business solid with absolute dream clients. So much so that she is now building her own brick and mortar fitness studio to better serve her clients.
- Becky left behind her feeling of desperation and finally stepped into the role of CEO in her business. She now books new clients in her photography business regularly.
- Molly finally developed a sound marketing plan for her fitness and nutrition business and has created a culture of intention behind every single one of her social media posts.
one payment of $10,000
four payments of $3,000
A couple of thoughts I want to leave you with:
If you know you were made for more, if you want your business to literally change your life and the lives of your clients, if you want to stop being frustrated, over-worked, and direction-less, then you need to make a change, and you need to make a change now. Mama, your business is way too important to the world for you not to. Your business is meant to impact your community, your family, and most importantly, YOU! Your business is not meant to be a paint-point, a stressor, or a burden, it's meant to set you free! If you want to "have it all", you're my kind of woman. It's time to step into that business and life of your dreams, and make that "someday" today. Are you ready to step into the role of a CEO and act like a #MomBoss?