Hey Mama! And welcome to episode #90 of the Life by Design Podcast with Allison Hardy!
Today's episode is the audio from a bonus Facebook Live training in the From Groupies to Wallflowers: the Ultimate Facebook Group Challenge, so you may hear me interacting with and talking to an audience as you listen to this episode!
In this Facebook Live I'm explaining all how you can leverage Facebook's algorithm to grow your Facebook group organically. In short, you can figure out what Facebook likes and the more you do it, the more your group will show up in potential group members' feeds.
Sounds like a dream, am I right?!
So let's break this down, there are four things that Facebook's algorithm likes and when you do these four things, your group gets crazy visible:
- Facebook Live
- Sharing viral content (using the Share button)
When you do all four of these things, on a consistent basis, you will see a change in the amount of requests to join your group from absolutely ideal group members, if you follow the strategies I have recommended in the Wallflowers to Groupies Challenge.
- Sign up for the Wallflowers to Groupies Challenge by clicking here.
- Download your copy of 101 Facebook Group Engagement Posts by clicking here.
- Join the Mompreneur Community by clicking here.
- To learn more about From Wallflowers to Groupies: the Ultimate Facebook Group Course click here.
- Try out ConvertKit (my all-time favorite email CRM) for 30 days for free by clicking here.